Concerts to look out for.
reserved, Seated Show
Cat Power (Solo)
- Day: Sun, Dec 1, 2013
- Showtime: 8:00 PM
- Doors open: 7:00 PM
- Days until show: 12
- Ages: All Ages
WHEN AND WHERE
Saturday December 7th & Sunday December 8th 2013
11-6PM each day
Concourse Exhibition Center EAST HALL
620 Seventh St. (at Brannan) San Francisco, CA 94103-4901
FREE to attend.
So I saw this…. But before I saw this I called almost every book store in San Francisco looking for a copy of the graphic novel. Once I got my hands on a copy I sat there and went through a million emotions. It doesn’t matter what your sexual orientation is, mainly this is a book about addiction and heartbreak. I am not sure what the movie was about but it wasn’t that great and was turned into a circus by the media because of the seven minute sex scene which was the least important thing to focus on when reading the novel.
These albums were basically the playlist for my year. No order of importance.
@the shins-port of marrow
@ariel pink’s haunted graffiti- mature themes
@Damien Rice- 9
@ the neighborhood- i love you
@portugal the man- evil friends
links to check out….
Fashion from LA.
Peter Pan Collars
I am obsessed with Peter Pan collars. They are the best. They make big faces look appealingly childlike and give everything a cool, vaguely 1970ish vibe. Here are some bad-ass collars, a la the flying boy-child that will never grow up.
- This is a grown-up (and on sale) version of the Peter Pan look. The color are muted and the silhouette is slinky and form-fitting but not tight. Rock it with an opposing pop of color or a cool print (cheetah).
- Who knew Posh Spice would have such a swinging early 1960s sensibility? This dress is way too expensive for the likes of little ole me to afford, but it’s on my list of wants/loves:
- This dress is CHEAP, cute, and amazing:
- This dress is so Wednesday Adams it kills me. I’m not usually a fan of polyester (although the previous dress is also polyester) but this has a great shape and texture:
- Here is the coolest evening take on the Peter Pan collar. The collar itself is beaded and is a whimsical addition to an awesome party dress: